- 30 Rock & NBC Universal Store: Ha, I had the opportunity to see this place up close last time but time was short and interest was less than it is now -- definitely taking the opportunity to go back there and find some 30 Rock paraphernalia!! Maybe an NBC page will give me a tour like Kenneth does! :D
- F.A.O. Schwarz: So I'm watching this travel channel thing about Christmas in New York, and they went to the oldest toy store in America! I first heard of this place during an SNL skit actually, and it turns out it's pretty awesome. They have a concierge!? A bunch of "toy demonstrator" who play with the toys to show you how cool they are (a trained Rubik's cube completer, and a guy flinging around a lightsaber.)
- Filming of a New York TV Show: The Daily Show? Saturday Night Live?! Who Want's to be a Millionaire?! The People's Court!? Man, it would be outstanding to catch a live taping of a TV show!!! I could totally be a behaved audience person, lol.
- Broadway Show: Mary Poppins, and anything Angela Lansbury is in are by far my top two interests.
- Grand Central Station
- Museum of Modern Art (MOMA):
- A Cool New York Restaurant: When I got to NYC last time, I did not plan food out at all - and the first meal was "whatever pizza place I could find." Which was itself a different experience. But I'd like to go to some renowned, famous restaurant!
- And finally, most generically: New York Shopping! New York has like, the largest concentration of people in the country -- surely there is some interesting guy's fashion options available.
Video of the Day: Hahahaha, 30 Rock week is almost at an end - but I've still got time to post some quotes and videos.
Quote of the Day: "...buy better clothes." (From video above) Haha, that reminds me of how I talk to Patsy. That is from Season 3, Episode 15: "The Bubble."