I wanna see your Teapot, pot, pot, Your Teapot, pot...

Song of the Day: "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry. This is a sweet, if not horribly ground breaking music video for a good Katy Perry-y song. Katy Perry-y songs just have a certain kind of poppy/whiny to them, which I like. Anyway, so after some mild 'get excited' ads and trailers, The One That Got Away came out as a video on 11/11/11 (on which I made a total of 4 wishes.) Described by some as a "more forgettable Teenage Dream."



"I wrote (it) about when you promise someone forever, but you end up not being able to follow through. It's a bittersweet story. Hopefully, the listener learns from hearing it and never has to say they had 'The One' get away"

But as I've mentioned before, I love futuristic-looking things. Minority Report, I, Robot, even that vampire movie. Well one part of Future/Old Katy Perry's sleek and modern home caught my attention especially in this music video: her futuristic tea pot!


And I kind of picked this song of the day just to see if I could find it, because I imagine other people will google Katy Perry's futuristic Tea Pot The One That Got Away (as I did) and find nothing. Well look no further!


From a company called Sorapot by Joey Roth, these babies'll cost you a whopping 200-250$! I think Mike had something similar to this, that you put flowers in as the tea base, but not this classy. Even if you are interested in buying one right now, they appear to be sold out, and planning on further designs based on consumer feedback. I gotta say, from watching the video (embedded below) I'm not really a big fan of the needless difficulty. You need ANOTHER tea pot just to pour into this teapot!? Still, can't deny it looks sleek and cool. (Here's another site with it, not sure if it's a vendor of the same product or a copy.)


Rose Petals in Sorapot from Joey Roth on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters