30 Truths (part III)

Finally, the conclusion of a series you've all been waiting for! No, not Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (Part Deux), the third installment of my 30 Truths-blog series! (Part I, Part II)

21. I follow all 4 of the Charmed Ones' actresses on Twitter. (Shannon Doerty as Prue Halliwell; Holly Marie Combs; as Piper Halliwell; Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell; and Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews)

22. My favorite febreeze/air freshener is always Apple Cinnamon!

23. My worst fear is sliding on ice in a car. It used to be driving over bridges, but one day I just decided to get over that and suddenly it became cool. But sliding on ice in a car freaks me out, for some reason I always imagine the car has alot more momentum than it really does and it's just going to crash really hard into something. The very few times this has actually happened and resulted in a collision of some kind - it's almost always been at like 2 miles an hour and no damage. Still, FREAKS ME OUT.


24. My least favorite food is probably spaghetti sauce. I don't know what it is about it, but it's just gross. Most forms of tomatoes are gross, except ketchup but that's not really tomato is it :-/ I suffer through pizza because it's so darn common, and usually they don't actually use all that much.

25. Mom says I was a politician as a baby -- I'd stand behind this box and look like I was giving speeches, and I'd shake everybody's hand when we would go out, lol.


26. My middle name, James, means "Protector of Light" or "He who Supplants" depending on your source. I'm pretty sure mom picked it for the first one, and also because it was a biblical name, and Dad liked it for it's masculinity.

27. When I was a kid, my favorite of the original Power Rangers was Tommy -- and for some reason I wanted to grow my hair like his, and that's how mom finally got me to like taking baths. (Because to have long hair, you need to bathe more often.) Regrettably (or not?), I have never styled my hair in this fashion. BTW: The actor who played him - Jason David Frank (He's got 3 first names!) is apparently now an MMA fighter.


28. My sideburns were inspired by a combination of Star Trek and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. (Sorry, two hair ones in a row.) Unfortunately, I don't know enough about hair styling for that to mean all that much.

29. One day I want an apartment that is a combination of 'futuristic-modern' (stainless steal, clean, and lots of glass surfaces) and Victorian antique (antique furniture looks so cool! I want a house like the Charmed or Sabrina house...) See also Truth #8.

30. Despite my progressive (read: liberal) political beliefs, I am in terms of social manners a conservative. I sometimes imagine if this were the '60s or '70s, I would be the not-hippie person that parents wished their hippie kids would just be. I don't say "screw the system!" because I know that you can get done by going through and working the system. I feel weird calling adults by their first names, say excuse me if I burp alone in a room, and can't wrap my head around the urge to streak. Despite how weird I am (as outlined in these last 29 truths) I often feel more normal (read: boring) than anyone I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters