Dogs Don't Know It's a Tie!

Omg. So I'm googling around as I often do, and I am having to physically restrain myself from buying...


It's just. So. AWESOME! Lol, but after a few wearings for shock and laugh value, I feel like there are few professional situations I could get away with wearing this to. I probably couldn't wear it to student teaching umm-ever. Internship. Job interview. ASG meetings, perhaps, if we had a vote on more Vegan options. See my dilemma? UGH! And there's a matching wallet...

The watch I could probably get away with. :( BUT NOW I WANT THE WHOLE SET...


You can imagine Why I want these bacon-inspired accessories...


Haha, Ohhh Lady Gaga... So funny story. The Key of Awesome's parody of Bad Romance jokingly referred to her crazy outfits and suggested she had a "...bathing suit made out of raw meat..." low and behold, almost a YEAR later it had come true! hahaha, I can't help but wonder if she got the idea from the Key of Awesome parodies. Well, this blog was low on substance I admit -- but high in cholesterol!

To make up for the content, I'm going to go with some BACON TRIVIA! America is one of the few countries that use the fatty underbelly of the pig to make bacon, in fact the bacon we all know as "bacon" is called "American style" elsewhere -- where little to no fat is used. In Italy, Bacon is not made in strips but cubes and is used to flavor cooking for it's fat similar to how we would use a cut of butter off a stick. Bacon comes from the German word Bacho, which means buttocks -- that of a pig obviously.

Video of the Day: Hehe, well I've been earning the nickname of the green Senator in ASG, and one of the members sent me this video from Britain's efforts to lower their carbon emisisons. I'm not sure if I find it morbidly funny, or if I should be a little scared. I mean, I don't really get British humor admittedly -- but is this a parody? I dun'getit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters