**Also available is my Amazon Wishlist: AJ Halliwell's Amazon Wishlist
Movies (DVDs unless otherwise stated):
- Some important Diamond super deluxe (?) version of Beauty and the Beast
- Mission to Mars
- Express Mens giftcards (can never have too many dress shirts + ties!)
- These multi-tool collar stays! The Swiss-knife of suiting up.
- Roller blades
- A new camera (but don't actually buy me one, I want to pick mine out.)
- A Legit Tent for camping, none of that rinky-dink stuff.
- iPad-equivilent (preferably with Android OS)
- A 1915 Funk & Wagnall's Dictionary stand. (Because it's what they have on Charmed. The one at the bottom of this advertisement.)
- A Roomba! Haven't decided on a model I like yet.
- One of those dashboard police radar-detectors people use to prevent getting speeding tickets.
Things that were once on this list, but I have since bought myself:
Blu-Ray Player (my laptop is not exactly trustworthy.)bought a PS3... Playstation 3 (Which I think includes a Blu-Ray player)bought myself - to celebrate campaign win! (11/11/12) Fancy watchThank you CKI District Board! The Scooby Doo live action moviesbought myself :-/ The Matrix Trilogy (and the Animatrix)Happy Birthday Self, 2/10/12! The X-Men trilogy (I believe there is a box set...)Yup, bought myself :/ Black dress socks Suit VestI think 2 is enough for now, bought myself. (Bought 3 more since.)
Flat-bottomed, cloth tiebought myself. It was on sale at Burlington Coat Factory for like 3 bucks. Big Fat Liar Clockstoppers (Netflix.)
The Jurassic Park trilogy (I believe there is a box set...)
The Brave Little Toaster trilogy* (I bought myself the first one, the other two are on Netflix.) Not-Fancy watch (ie: I can wear it exploring abandoned buildings, and not worry about scratching it)