The Human Element

In advertising, it's always important to reach an emotional nerve in getting your message to stick. Suburu comercials are pretty good at this, I think, because I always feel like they are speaking about my life! Especially my favorite comercial here:



Lately I've seen a few more commercials I thought were worth picking out as particularly touching or sweet for one reason or another.
Aww, boooo. This Johnson & Johnson comerical has requested no embedding. That's unfortunate, cause the comercials really sweet, so you should go watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COUUe76zVVA
The following stands out -- in an age when we've torn apart BP because of their environmental failures, Shell...



0:55/1:00 ...has a kid reading The Magic School Bus!!! Whaaat!? A few months ago I couldn't even find any Magic School Bus books at a book store. I have now officially made a note in my head to favor Shell gas when applicable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters