Flixervention

Here I am trying to write about a Netflix-ervention, and I'm having trouble because I'm distracted by Netflix! What better metaphor.

Well, for the last month or so, I've been trying Netflix and I gotta say it's AWESOME! I ended up having to cancel the Blockbuster subscription because there are no more Blockbusters within a hundred miles of here, and it just wasn't worth it anymore.  Alas, I am a big supporter of brand loyalty but Blockbuster just couldn't cut it for me anymore.

Picture of the Day: While I haven't been playing Star Trek: Online, they've expanded into Utopia Planitia Ship Yards and created a bunch of class development patches which I think are pretty cool.  I threw in the modern day Intrepid's patch, and the 2150s Intrepid patch.



Quote of the Day: Is there anything worse than realizing how good a show is after it's already been canceled? That is how I feel about Better Off Ted. I've been slowly making my way through the two half seasons that are on Netflix, and O- M- G. This show is magical. I don't really like the lab guys, but Veronica and Ted are just the best. They have the Jack Donaghy/Liz Lemon rapport, but Ted isn't Liz-pathetic.
*Ted walks through the empty office building to Veronica's Office*
Ted: "Where is everybody?"
Veronica: "If Corporate calls I'm going with, 'It's Saturday.'"
Video of the Day: The music video for the song: "Revenge of the Nerds" by Verbal. Leading off of the previous comment, Whaaaaat - after Better Off Ted was canceled one of the actors Malcolm Barrett who played Lem Hewitt, is a 'spoken word artist' (Rapper?) and the cast got back together for this! That is great.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters