Black Friday and a Movie

Well, I had an eventful enough Black Friday I think. Didn't partake in any late night shopping lines, stayed up late after my friend Danielle's Thanksgiving Wedding to play Uncharted 2 into the wee hours of the morning instead. (Favorite PS3 series, by the way!)
Almost bought this for $19.95; did NOT buy this for $76.96.

In the afternoon, Panda and I went shopping out at South Park Mall -- haha, managed to spend the whole afternoon there and only bought one thing between the two of us. I got Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life on DVD for a wopping $3! Almost bought some awesome dress clothes from H&M, but they weren't priced correctly and I wasn't about to pay Express standard prices on Black Friday.

Then we went and saw Wreck It Ralph, which actually was better than I was expecting! I kinda hoped that the internet rumor I heard about GlaDOS from Portal being in it was true -- but it didn't take long for the logic of the in-movie universe to effectively rule that out.

Quote of the Day: "Welcome to the Boss level!" - Bad guy in Wreck It Ralph. I plan to say this line in my actual life at some point, because.

Song of the Day: "When Can I See You Again" by Owl City. This was the end-credits song to Wreck It Ralph, and it's actually not bad. I'm glad Owl City and ...um, another band/group/person that I figured would be a one-hit wonder are actually back and making good songs. The video for this song obviously uses lots of W.I.R. clips, nothing spoiler-y at all.




I love his glasses in this, I've almost bought those in the past and have commented if I ever need to go into the witness protection program or something and need to reboot my entire fashion -- pixelation/video games would be very prominent. I also like the pixelation in the set of this video -- makes me think it would look super cool to do that with a school play!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters