The Spells of Astoroth

This will be a blurb post: while meandering the internet as I often do, I came across a magnificent movie/TV Prop blog "Hollywood Movie Costumes and Props" - and while perusing it, I came across a Bedknobs and Broomsticks reference I was not at all expecting!


I look closer, and we have a never-before-seen page from the spellbook from the movie! Anyone who knows me knows I love owning props that make fiction seem realistic -- and the king of those props in my eyes are spellbooks. I was mystified and entranced by magic growing up, which is why Bedknobs and Broomsticks is one of my favorite movies, and Sabrina and Charmed are some of my favorite TV shows.


Apparently, "The Spells of Astoroth" is on display at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library in Simi Valley, California. I have to make it my goal to get to this exhibit before it leaves in April 2013!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters