|I've wondered where this picture of Betty White with a gun comes from, |
turns out a second season episode of Boston Legal.
I soon noticed several posts saying that they had "imagined Betty White as Mags..." and I did not know what that was, so I googled a bit, and Mags is I guess an older character in the Hunger Games. And I found this site that spelled out some other actresses Hunger Game-fans (do they have a name?) suggested for the role - and let me just say, that pretty much EVERY old-lady actress I like is on this page, hahaha!
|Prof. McGonagall is my favorite |
Harry Potter character.
- Maggie Smith [b. 1934] (Prof. McGonagall, Harry Potter)
- Betty White [b. 1922] (Golden Girls, et al.)
- Julie Andrews [b. 1935] (Mary Poppins, etc.)
- Kathryn Joosten [b. 1939] (Desperate Housewives, West Wing)
- Cloris Leachman [b. 1926] (Touched by an Angel, Wonder Woman)
- Lois Smith [b. 1930] (Minority Report, Twister)
- Gloria Stuart [1910 - 2010] (Titanic, "Old Rose")
- Lily Tomlin [b. 1939] (The Magic School Bus, West Wing)
- Candice Bergen [b. 1946] (Murphy Brown, Boston Legal)
Quote of the Day: "Everything I've wanted in my life, you get without even trying, and sometimes I hate you for that..." - Patsy, in regards to #AndrewMagic. Love you Patsy! O:D
Song of the Day: "Payphone" by Maroon 5 (ft. Wiz Khalifa.) Considered by HuffPo to be one of the band's most "pop-y singles to date," I didn't really like this the first time I heard it, but lately it's grown on me. Wow though, the video is dumb, and anti-climactic.