Educational-Pop

In another excellent social life decision, I've volunteered part of my early summer to assisting the Ohio District of Circle K by chairing the On-to-International-Convention committee. Since I'm going, I figure it makes sense to help out and offer what foreknowledge I can. But that means, alas, that my weekend has been eaten up with team building exercises and camp ground activities. Not to mention the two hour drive down, alone.



Oh well, when I get back it's back to work, also celebrating Mother's Day and the season finale of Once Upon a Time that I am super excited for. Monday I really need to crack down though, it is just starting to sink in that ZOMG: I'm not on "vacation" so much as I have been released of all real responsibility. I am a free agent, loose in the world. I should be finding a legit career cause if my repose lasts a few months, there will not be a "oh well, maybe next year" -- August does not bring guaranteed employment/excusable time (ie: educational pursuits.)

I've spent the last 5 years having trouble understanding why the unemployed have so much trouble, time to suit up and get my act together!

Video of the Day: Because two years later, you can never have too many educational Bad Romance parodies: "Revolution in France" (Bad Romance parody) is an okay version of Bad Romance that tells the story of the French Revolution ("Egality, Liberte, Fraternite!") with only one singer/character, it's kinda monotonal but that's okay because certain lyrics are kinda catchy. It's no "Women's Suffrage (Bad Romance)", but I'll take it!



Hahahahahaha, upon further investigation: this artist has several other Pop-Historical hits:


This plague is bubonic, B-U-B-O-N-I-C!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters