Advice for the recent College Grad

"Sell your stuff on eBay and join the circus." - College Aftermath.com

An interesting suggestion. Well, I certainly don't plan to be one of those people who literally sells their life on eBay -- maybe it's time to shed some things weighing me down. Spring cleaning is just around the corner, ironically, as summer starts. I just wish I knew what I was going to need in my next life's chapter so I know not to get rid of something useful?

Oh who am I kidding. We all know that whenever I need something I just go and buy a new one anyway.

"...recognize that life after college is a time for you to finally pursue exactly what you want to do, on every level, and that there’s an infinite amount of choice. Have fun with it!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters