Today's report is brought to you by the letter...

This will be a quick, one-story blurb blog: so I filled out my sort-of-last Governor's MRF for Circle K. I'm not too crushed over it. But one of the questions, I often try to find a witty answer to. They ask us to go into detail about how much communication we've had with our International Representative (and ours has been fantastic! I love her. It's the perfect amount, without being annoying.) The next question is "Are you happy with the level of communication? Elaborate."

I don't like the elaborate part of that question. It's really only useful, I think, if the answer is no. So I do stuff like use synonyms of the same word to just say "Yes I am." a bunch of times - lol. This month I had the following response:
"Yes, quite. I am exceedingly ecstatic with her excellent elucidation, excelling extremely, eliciting no further explanation."
 Hahahahaha, I don't know why, but I'm pretty proud of that! I came up with it all on my own! Well, with only a little help from Thesaurus.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters