Survivor: Andrew's Closet

Well, just before Christmas the Am-Vets people came to take clothing donations -- so I went through my clothes to donate what I could, and what I don't wear, and anything that maybe just got so old I can't pull it off anymore. Well, to procrastinate getting anything done today - one of my last days of Break and before New Years, I thought it would be interesting to do a quick inventory of ALL OF my clothes, lol.

Shirts and Stuff
49 T-shirts
42 Free/CKI T-shirts
37 Button-up shirts (Casual)
10 Polos (Standard-collared)
7 Hoodies
5 Thermals
2 Sweaters
2 Polos (Henley-collared)

Dress Clothes
18 Ties
12 Dress Button-up shirts
7 Belts
6 Dress pants 
2 Suit Jackets
2 Dress Shoes

Footwear
(These are not actually mine)
9 Flipflops
4 Shoes
1 "Slipper/shoes"
1 pair of Boots

Below the Belt
24 pairs of Boxers
8 Basketball/Mesh shorts
4 normal shorts
3 Swim Trunks
6 pants (Jeans)
3 pair pants (Non-Jean)

Weather-Specific Garments
1 Winter Coat
1 Jacket
1 hat
1 scarf
1 pair of gloves

...and assorted socks, undershirts, and white tees. And whatever else may be in the Washing Machine. (That comes out to a total of about 269 articles of clothing btw.)

Quote of the Day: So last night I FINALLY got around to watching Fight Club, which I've been meaning to do all of break. And WOW! That was a really good movie, lol. I like it. At one point, after getting into a fight (without spoiling much haha) a character is brushing his teeth or something when he pulls a tooth out. His friend walking by comments:
"Hey, Even the Mona Lisa's fallin apart..."
Song of the Day: "Young, Wild & Free" by Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa, ft. Bruno Mars. This was on the other night when I had to go rescue Panda from the freeway, and I really liked the radio (clean) version. It actually took me a long time to figure out what this song was, cause I couldn't remember anything about it being about "being young and partying" which as we all know is what all pop music is about x_x



But lol, on closer inspection, I have several comments: 1. Snoop Dogg do not reminisce about growing peach fuzz. You are like, a grand father. (He's actually only 40, but he looks older.) 2. Smoking weed is not cool. I would like to think that I am still living young, reserved and free -- but drugs are drugs. But regardless, part of what I like about this song is it makes me feel like I should relax a bit about judging my contemporary peers for their ill-actions. "That's how it's supposed to be..." It also makes me think how with 23 just around the corner, it's high time I enter the final phase of maturing. Parties gotta be a lot more conservative, going out, life, etc.

Video of the Day: Bahahaha, this is so much better than the Gingerbread House I made for craft day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters