Does Everybody Know What Time it is?

Tool Time!

Well, I have two half written blogs in the que, but I'll make this one quick. Mom called to wake me up at 6 something x_x to remind me to do something I did before I went to bed. But then I couldn't go back to sleep for some reason. So I started doing house work, and then decided to go on the computer (as I often do) and Home Improvement was on TV!


Haha, googling the floor plan of Tim's house, and then Wilson's and not finding anything - OH Wait, before I could post this I accidentally did find it, pictured above, lol.

Website of the Day (for...tomorrow?): Okay, I already picked a website of the day, but this is too cool not to list. I found it by searching for the floor plan I put up above -- "The Home Improvement Archive" has a family tree of all the characters (including the Borlands and Wilsons!) and has a floor plan of the house, a list of all the Salute to-'s, and an indepth character history!!! This site is so cool, I wish I could create a site like this about every show I love, lol.

Website of the Day: "The 15 Most Awesome Fictional Kids' Bedrooms" -- from some website called Mary Sue. Which, if I remember correctly, is the TV term for a character meant to represent the fanboys/girls in a show. (IE: A Fanfic where a random new character is the focus and saves the heros is called a Mary Sue story I think.)


Video of the Day: "Cowboys & Pokemon" -- a College Humor-esque parody of Cowboy & Aliens, by the people who made that "Pokemon Live Action video." Hahaha, this isn't as directly funny, but it still has plenty of good moments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters