Halloween & IKEA

Busy weekend ahead -- slept through the service project this morning, but I'm not sure I actually signed up for it, plus that playground has been cleaned at least twice in the last month and I don't use the McDonalds coupons they give us anyway.

Today I have to major food shop with mom, get lunch, go campaigning and to a Halloween party with the campaign, make my costume (Still not sure what I'm being at this point!) and somehow make it to Trick or Treat for UNICEF. Then after that it's off to a Halloween shindig with Jen and Patsy.

Then tomorrow afternoon: I have a Roman Republic report to write, and a Internship book report to write due Monday. Ugh, think I'm going to reserve myself for 'stay at home' work -- unless some campaign stuff comes up perhaps.

Song of the Day: "We Found Love" by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris. Off the album Talk That Talk I believe. Hehe, okay, so first of all you need to know that the chorus of this song is "We fell in love in a hopeless place." But they repeat it so much in the song, that if you listen to it too intently, you start to hear other things. Such as yesterday, when I was stuck in rush hour traffic (the second time that day...) because of an accident on Route 8 (the second time that day!) this came on and I had to chuckle thinking of the lyrics as "We fell in love in a home display..." Which kind of reminds me of [500] Days of Summer when they frolic around an IKEA, or that Fireflies parody where he frolics around an IKEA, or ya know, just generally frolicing around an IKEA. If I were to write a parody of this song, it would definitly be about IKEA.

Hm, the nearest IKEA is in Pittsburgh... I wonder if we could get one in Garfield, Stow, or Akron/Cleveland? Economic Development!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters