Sometimes

Ello, readers. Well, It's been kind of a hectic semester, filled with things I am not quite at liberty to blog about all the time - so you'll have to forgive the lack of postings. But stay tuned! Never know what adventures are just around the corner.

Well, firstly: I finished that Magic School Bus/Pokemon drawing and even colored it in a way I was happy with. Submitted it on a DeviantArt contest.


But for those who don't keep track of my life, in ASG I've been working on quite a number of projects. As chair of the Facilities and Services Committee, I've been responsible for coordinating the Safety Walk (and all future ones); I'm trying to turn all the campus bathrooms "touch free" that means sinks, soap and paper-towel dispensers so you don't have to touch anything; I'm looking into green-ifying the University's building policy, which I have to say has been lacking -- but the Vice President of Capital Planning has said he's just waiting for the Trustee's to tell him "just do it..." so my goal is to make them do that; I've been nominated for Homecoming Court by them, so trying to best represent ASG there; there's a Handicap-accessibility version of the no-touch thing I'm working on; the College of Education has a number of things going on at once, and my adviser insists I look into getting undergrads conference funding - which is expensive x_X; oh, there's plenty of projects I'm working on right now. Combine this with being Governor, trying to pass classes, fill out my Spring student teaching application, my internship and it's various responsibilities, and additionally of course my family, it all really makes me want to cry at the end of the day. Here's hoping it's all worth it.

Song of the Day: "Someone Like You" by Adele.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters