Backpack Across (Insert Country Here) in Style

Checking out Gizmodo as I often do, after my long day of crazy -- had a morning filled with Circle K emails, mom insisting adamantly on getting our tags renewed because the world was ending or something (it ended up taking 15 minutes, she expected a long line. There was no line -.-) and also a bunch of Circle K stuff in the afternoon. Then, in the Cleveland area, hung out with Panda for a while and saw Captain America for 6 bucks a person. That was one bad movie.

But back to the present, I WANT THIS! The green in me combined with the adventurer in me combined with the couch potato that needs his cell phone wherever he may go -- a Solar-powered Cell Phone charging Backpack! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!


News Article of the Day: White House rickrolls followers after person tweets at them complaining their briefing is boring. As you can imagine, the actual headline is shorter -- but is effectively the same thing. Bahaha, hilarious. I love this White House. Here is the actual tweet.

Song of the Day: Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer. I've heard this, not on 96.5, twice today while flipping through radio stations. And I gotta say, I kinda like it. It's one of those really generic "feel happy" songs -- but eh, one of those are nice every now and again. It definitely shows hints of Mrazian tone and rhythm I think, very similar to "I'm Yours." Andy Grammer made the January 2011 list of "Artists to Watch" -- this is his first single, and he's previously opened for the Plain White Tees. One of his producers are the same as Gym Class Heroes.

He's only 27, but I thought he looked a lot older in the video. Like a 38 year old they're letting have one pop hit because he's just singing about being happy then he can go do real things in peace. But nope, 27. And wtf -- Dwight's in it!?



Upcoming Movie of the Day: "Battleship" (2012) Hahahaha, I think I've mentioned this before sometime, but they are making a movie based on the old board game "Battleship." You know, the one with the little white and red pegs. I heard it was supposed to star Rihanna, but I don't see her in the preview which I've just seen for the first time (Thank You Gizmodo.) (Oh, but here she is in the official site's description - playing Petty Officer Raikes.) Wow. It's a lot different than I expected, I was imagining a lot of Rihanna in pseudo-army wear scantly clad (I'm not a pervert, it's what she wears!) but this looks more like the next Transformers trailer? But as Gizmodo points out, "Liam Neeson is pretty much always bad ass, even in bad movies."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters