Make Your Own Pokemon Trainer

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Wow, I only managed to find time to make like 2 blogs this whole month x_x sorry loyal readers! I will continually try to update even if they aren't long drawn out in-depth novels.

Today, for example, I'll keep it brief: with Sarah competing with her Engineering car-making team down in Joplin, Missouri (where that huge tornado hit) and not really being able to talk to her since she left almost a week ago- I am looking forward to her coming home tonight! :D

I'm in a artistic mood, but not a drawing mood, so I'm looking for inspiration on DeviantArt. And somehow I found my way to this AWESOME WEBSITE:

Website of the Day: Ubala.com/Games/Pokemon Trainer! This is awesome, you can make your own pokemon trainer -- which I just did! Alas, it doesn't look like they have a girls option - at least I don't see it. This is cool, I wish personally I had this pokemon trainers outfit actually. Always love black with yellow outline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters