Lazy, or just Tired?

Well my day has gone pretty well! :D With the exception of being massivly sleep deprived on the eve of an important lunch meeting, and the eve-eve of a crazy long drive for Circle K, all and all it's balanced by the great things that've happened - including finally finding some interested people for District Positions and getting my PRAXIS II results back!




n.n AHHhhhH! I was worried I'd have to take this thing 3 times like the horror stories I've heard. A 200 is a perfect score, and a 157 is required to pass. I got a 182! That's the equivalent of a 91%! And look at that average - I got an above average, and when broken down into sections, I got like top of average score or higher in most categories! Ahhhh! What a good day!

Song of the Day: "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. While this may not outline what I'm doing, it's sure what I'd like to do. This is a great, lazy, transition between Spring and Summer song. I can see playing this as summer rolls in, with the window down, driving to the mall on a warm afternoon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters