Ke$ha, what the %#*!@ you upto now?

Firstly, YAY SNOW DAY! :D In addition to having UA off, the school I was supposed to meet my teacher also had a snow day. So some emails will be going on there. Which will be alot easier because as of this afternoon: Internet and Cable at the Condo! *U*

Song of the Day: Yesterday I came across this video parody: "Disney Princess Ke$ha"... but the parody stars the Real Ke$ha! Hahaha, it's kinda out there (but then what Ke$ha thing isn't?) but I kinda like it. I've played it as background music a few times definitely.



Haha, one part I especially like is that the "fairy godmother" at the end is the guy from the hilarious Key of Awesome videos, Mark Douglas!

Video of the Day: Apparently it's not even her first appearance there. Last November she gave a somber interview explaining the $ in her name.



Quote of the Day: "I'll sneek in your house, and I'll leave before dawn! Your daughters will be pregnant, and your cookies will be gone!" HAHhahaha... apparently Kanye West (ft. Nicki Minaj) has a song called "Monster".... well Key of Awesome has a parody of it, which includes cookie monster, and it was average -- accept for the parts with Cookie Monster, those were the funniest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters