Epic Awesomeness for the WIN

What are, phrases that really annoy me?

So Angela put up a Facebook status about the Xbox going Redring, so I google/Wikipedia-ed it. I've determined Xbox 360s suck. I have never particularly wanted one, but now I for certainly don't want one. The studies Wikipedia cites (key word: CITES) says they screw up up to 60% of the time because of errors in construction. WTF? But I do want a Playstation... but not a PS3. They suck too. So I was wondering what the progress on making a PS4 was, and I found this beauty:


Aaaah, OMG I WANT IT! It is so very beautiful. Regrettably, I don't think Sony themselves actually designed it -- some Australian did. But if Sony knew what was good for them, they would come up with the technology to make this possible and sell it because I WAANT IT SO badly :'(


Song of the Day: "Secrets" by OneRepublic. I do love the strings at the start of this though. Watching the video now, I can't seem to figure out the plot. But I do notice this line I like:  "When the situation rises just write it into an album!" He usually sings so fast I can only pick up some of what he says. Huh, yeah I really don't get this video, is he standing her up? Is she cheating on him? Who's secrets are being given away? Shared? Apparently there are 4 music videos for this song (this being the third, according to Wikipedia.)


Picture of the Day: Haha, while randomly googling I found this at a blog and thought it was funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters