Outfitting

When you combine an inspiration like Lady Gaga, with the fact that I own pretty much all the clothes I could want from American Eagle or Hollister Co. - with a love of shopping, you have to get pretty creative to find more interesting clothes. Neon Yellow isn't as shocking as it used to be. Not that shocking is what I'm looking for, just someone that is different enough to be interesting - but still fits in to a degree. It's alot easier for a girl to find this I think than guys. Guys clothes are pretty much all the same.

Until the other day, when while roaing eBay I found several things I want to buyz! n.n Haha, sorry to the people who really don't care.
 
Sigh, if only I was Asian. Darn them and their non-western skinniness ><;; The following one is my favorite though!


In Other News, While trying to figure out what I want to be for Halloween (Sarah is thinking one of the Aliens from "Avatar", and Brittany wants to be "Raven,") I'm still undecided. But I'm leaning towards Jafar from Disney's "Aladdin."
That's So Brittany! She's having a vision!
Haha, last weekend we were watching Aladdin and Jafar certainly has it's advantages. It would involve the turban thing, a parrot, cool robes, the snake staff. Hm. We'll see, I'd like to pick something more in people's face -- my perfect costume would be something everybody knows, but no one's ever though to do for Halloween -- like the Mrs. Butterworth costume. One of the other things Sarah's considering is "Flo" from the Progressive Commercials.




Quote & Video of the Day: "She's humping an orca!" - Red Queen, Gaga in Wonderland




xD I did not understand what the queen said the first 4 times I watched this, but after that it is-- just EVERYTHing about this video is super-amazing. HilARIOUS! "I'm flyiiiing"

Picture of the Day: Haha, wanted to put this in the other blog but since this one is so clothes-centric anyway. Zipped up, it's a hand. Unzipped, it's the Vulcan Live Long and Prosper sign xD

Comments

Sarah said…
Hahahahahaha, I watched the Wondergaga video again.

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters