omg shus

Woo, got new shoes. Felt like doing a clothes shopping blog.

New Orange Nike's, except the laces are orange not white. 

In regards to shoes, since pretty much Elementary school I've only ever got tennis shoes. I don't really feel skater enough, or whatever enough for the most other types of shoes (and not being athletic enough keeps me from getting the too-cool Nike or other athletic shoes. At Sarah's encouragement to expand my horizons however, I went to Journey's at Chapel Hill, and the guy was really annoying but had some good ideas. And though he had the shoe I wanted, he was too annoying about it so I opted to look around more. Which really meant the next day I would get the same pair at Fairlawn.

But Fairlawn did not have my size (serves me right...) but they insisted it runs big and to get half a size smaller would be fine. WRONG. Painful, stinging, poking feeling on the outer rim of my foot. I didn't really realize this til later, and looked at the receipt and Journey's has a strict return policy actually - if you wear it at all, you can't return it. Add to that I kinda stepped in like dried broccoli or something, lol. So quickly cleaned off the shoes, and tried to return them - and Fairlawn was AWesome about it! The sales lady was really nice too. Found new shoes (so I don't actually have the pair seen above) some "dress sneaker" that's all black, more form-fitted than most of my past tennis shoes. We'll see how they last.

I don't personally want these obviously, but they look cool! I want to send them to Lady Gaga I bet she'd like them! Futuristic womens shoes by Raphael Young.

Haha, I'd buy these suspenders (for wear over a shirt) if they were 20$ or less. But in reality they are almost 400 dollars so yeah that's not happening. But some fashion site I follow mentioned suspenders are in among certain crowds.



Shopping urge increasing, here's some things I'd look into if I fit into Asian clothes >>;;

Song of the Day: "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. This singer is actually not that bad alone, he def needs Ludacris in his other song though. Interesting, he was born named "Adetayo Ayowale Onile-Ere" in London, England. This is basically about going out to the club and being all cool and shit. Generic rappy-pop meaning, no particularly standout lyrics or subliminal messages or anything. Though I do like, and feel I can relate to n.n the line...
"...I came to dance, dance, dance, dance
I hit the floor 'cause that's my, plans, plans, plans, plans
I'm wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands

Give me space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters