My First...

Got this quiz-thing off Facebook.

1. What was your FIRST job?
First printed-pay check job was CAing at the University, hired January 2008. Before that I worked as a cleaner with moms company sort of temporarily.
2. What was your FIRST car?
Was? My first car is a 2009 Toyota Yaris.
3. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Haha, funny you say that. First prom date was Steph R. from my graduating class. Second prom date was Liz W.
4. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Still dating my first love.
5. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Dad used to let me drink the foam off beer when I was a little kid. oooooh, parenting...
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Today? Laura said something along the lines of "Coming to class?"
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Woke up and thought "Sarah, turn off my alarm..."
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Schillthorne (Sp*?) - she was awesome.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Akron to Chicago, connecting flight to Denver, Colorado -- ICON 2008!
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
First best friend? Hm, I'd have to say Ryan D. and no not really. Occasionally we share Facebook comments.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At approx. age 8 my parents let my friend Craig spend the night -- we stayed up late watching Young Frankenstein.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Saw Patsy as I was rushing to get ready so as not to be late(r) to class.
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Looked at my phone to see it was 9:15a. My first class is at 9:15a. Rushed to put clothes on.
14. FIRST tattoo?
HELLZ No.
15. FIRST piercing?
None.
16. FIRST foreign country you've went to?
Canada for a class trip in like 7th grade. That was soo awesome!
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Something about Mice. The Adventurers maybe? It was animated.
18. When was your FIRST detention?
Err, back in 8th grade Mrs. Crewdson would give you detention for not doing homework. But never served detention for bad behavior unfortunately, I really wanted to in High School.
19. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Michael C. Haha, I'm not using people's real last names on here just the initial for privacy reasons -- but a different Mike C. than the one I am currently living with. My freshman year Honors Complex roommate.
20. If you had one wish?
To have a super power.
21. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
How to drive stick.
22. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
Um, this question seems inconsistent with the rest of this Myspace-y/Facebook-y quiz.
23. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
T-Ball. Err.
24. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
I imagine swimming lessons. Though perhaps Safety Town.
25. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Throw down my phone, forget to take it off silent, and open my laptop.
26. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
I'm not posting this on Facebook so who knows.


Site of the Day: I thought this was interesting, a guide to Japanese names for the Planets.

Quote of the Day: "Tea Party Leaders: Obama is Hiding Birth Certificate to Make us Look Nuts."
- AAHAHAHHAAHAHaha, accidentally stumbled across This Message Board and found a quoted news article about Birthers. That's hilarious. I could not have come up with this kind of comedy gold. Birthers think the President won't show the nation his birth certificate (which has has done. Many, many, many times) just to make them look nuts and paranoid. Here's another news article that's more news-y, less message board-y about it. Love this story.

Video's of the Day: Sorry, it's still my favorite song and I'm not tired of it yet. But since my policy is not to have a Song of the Day twice -- the videos of the day are all classical version of Lady Gaga's Telephone.

First we have Yoonha Hwang playing on the Piano. This is probably closest to what I was imagining/hoping for.



Second is a classical ensamble performance with violin and everything! This is awesome too, but I feel like one of the notes are off and it's not as easy to love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters