This Blog is a Stub.

Well, I'm bored between my Japanese and Macro classes - so I am sitting at home snacking and surfing the web. Stay tuned viewers, once Sarah comes back to Akron I plan to post about our adventures in Centralia, PA - New York City - Teddy Roosevelt's House - and Scranton, PA! So awesome supercool stories to come, but in the meantime hold tight.

As many know, I subconciously select a thing every now and then and just go all out in obsessing about it (for some strange reason.) Well, for the month of march the madness has been for Lady Gaga. Wanna know how many times I listened to current favorite song "Telephone" on the way to and from NYC? No, you don't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters