Notes on Gaga and Bieber

Snippit of a blog.

Movie of the Day: Aw, while perusing Youtube I found this short video by Lady Gaga. It doesn't have her singing, just a brief message to the incoming President, posted January 22, 2009 - a day or two after President Obama was Inaugurated.



Song of the Day: AHAHahahahhahahahhaaAaA! "One Time" by Justin Bieber. So the day Telephone came out, all the videos on youtube had a Telephone banner around it advertising go watch that song. Okay. Well then Ludacris or someone did that this morning to. Yeah, no thanks. Then I saw one of Justin Bieber -- and laughed for a minute about how much he looks like Dani, the girl that ALMOST won A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila - haha, one of my favorite shows Freshman year.

Oh 2007, I miss ya! Anyway, thought I'd best hear this kid (KID, born 1994. I remember 1994, that was when my active memory kinda first started.) Btw: He's Canadian, I didn't know that. Anyway, the music video for this song has him playing XBox with a friend in Usher's house (!?) and then he throws a little party, talking about being with a girl. WHAAAAAT?! He looks way to young to be singing about bein wit no girl. And then all they do is spray sillystring at each other. Wtf!? Lol. Weird video.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Montgomery Triangle is Awesome!!

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters