Whats to Come

Phew, well THAT's over. Award forms are DONE, thank God. This morning I'll be taking them to the post office to mail them out in fact. Overnight = Reimbursement.


Next Years Position - In other news, after a hugely successful Circle K open house - I can rest assured Circle K will pass safely into new hands soon, and have at least another year after thats' security of members to draw board from. Whew, I love service leadership and fellowship but I will be glad to be a general member again. Or maybe I'll be scrapbook or MD&E Chair. Or even PR. Whatever I chose to be, if I do, it'll be secondary to (hopefully) ASG College of Education Senator - which I'm considering going for. I am also considering going for Judicial Hearing Board, but I tried that last year and lost out to someone else. We'll see what happens.


Return to Korea? - So Kyuhun suggested the other night that I should go back to Korea this summer and teach English to make some extra money. Hm, that's not a bad idea I'd never really thought of. I mean I thought about returning to Korea some day, and maybe teaching English there temporarily, but never really thought about the summer thing. I found this page from the State Department warning aspiring English teachers that contracts work differently in Korea, and that I should be wary and try to find a creditable college or school not some start-up business that often flop within a month. But I dunno, I kinda like the idea of going back to Korea. I miss bugogi, a steak dish that was like eight bucks. (When a miniature version of KFC was like 10+! Wtf!?) And half the cool Koreans will be back in Korea by then, most of them are in the U.S. (or Canada) right now. Hm, something to think about.

Housing - Monday (today!) I start looking into new housing, likely with Mike and his friend Jenny who seems cool. Callin our landlord people, and Sarah&Kayla's landlord people. Hopefully I can get that figured out this week actually, because contract signing season is practically here.

Work - American Eagle at Chapel Hill may be hiring. And I signed up to take a Thursday morning U.S. Census test. In fact I should print out the AE form today. I actually have alot I want to get done today, especially since I got up early because of Sarah going to work and my first class being canceled.

Spellman Manor - White, not Blue.

But for now, Yay! You may be wondering why there are Sabrina pictures on here, but no reference to her. Well, Media Player is working again, so I can watch Sabrina indiscriminately! Haha, this show is awesome for bad jokes. Man, when I have the money I am *Totally* buying computer software to add magic to videos. Also, an amateur radio - that would be cool. But I've always found it interesting how the different witches' magic manifested differently, like Sabrina's is gold/red sparks, Hildas is a puff of smoke, and Zeldas is purple/white sparks. Just thought I'd put those here to display that.

Quote of the Day: "What ever happened to predictability, the milkman, the paper boy, and evenin' TV..." - The opening to Full House. Patsy, of all people, did not know all the words!

Song of the Day: Bonafied Lovin by Chromeo. I think I found this on the American Eagle Pandora page, but then lost it and created a Chromeo pandora channel (which is primarily electronica-rock or whatever.) Then went about googling them, and I like this better than their more recent singles. Low and behold, based on the comments on this youtube page -- it was heard in a Hollister by many people apparently. Haha, but its a band of two Canadian guys, one of arab descent and one of jewish descent, and Wikipedia says they describe themselves as "the only successful Arab/Jewish partnership since the dawn of human culture." The chorus goes something like: "I'll give you bonafide lovin, the type that makes me feel old..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters