Something I Want

Hear ye, Hear ye:

Those searching for something to get me for my birthday, I present you a book that I will be putting on my Amazon wishlist before I go to bed tonight:

"Access All Areas: A User's Guide to the Art of Urban Exploration"


This book is available at Amazon for as little as 11.00 - the cost of a Circle K T-Shirt! It appears to be written by the people of Infiltration.org, a defunct abandoned building website that used to produce a magazine. OMG-- How awesome it would be to get a magazine about abandoned buildings every month. I would totally pay outrageous amounts of money to do that *U*

I don't actually *NEED* this book of course, I know how to explore abandoned buildings and have been an urbanite for years - I just want to be able to say I have a book like this on my shelf. I could probably write a book like this, in fact, perhaps I will. Or, I could merge a novel with a book on exploring abandoned buildings and the characters ...OH! The ideas starting to form in my head!!! n.n

u.u with all that free time I have.

Well, I have some free time - due to inclement weather, the service project was canceled this morning as none of our members could get our car out of our driveways/street.

Website of the Day: Opacity.com! Here is a NON-Defunct abandoned building website that looks pretty darn awesome, but I haven't gotten around to exploring it completely just quite yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters