21st Birthday Party & Since

WooHOO! Well, I'm 21 now -- birthday weekend was awesome! Got to spend time with friends and Sarah of course, and finally got to order a blue drink at a restaurant! Went sledding, hung out with Amanda in Garfield, and got a few things on my to-do list done I suppose.

Awesome Birthday Present to Wake Up to on my Birthday:

Haha, if you're uninformed, this is a reference to the Ke$ha song "Tik Tok" which OMG I don't want to hear as much anymore X_X no more 96.5 for a while in my life I think. It's freaking everywhere! Well, I feel like I'm skimming over much of my 21st birthday, but I didn't really have a party - me and Brit drove out to Cleveland at like 10 at night to meet Sarah, Kellie and Danielle who were partying it up at R.J. Bollands. After a bit there, they started IDing people who were under 21 (I was not under 21! n.n but was not given a bracelet which also caused problems :( ) so we went back to Kellie's to party for a while, but I was dead tired from working til 4am the previous two nights with little sleep and went to bed after a game of Beer Pong and some cake and nachos.

Since then, went to the Asian market with Panda and Sarah, and haven't really done much else. OH, went to O'Charlie's for my birthday with Sarah, Kyuhun, Van der Kamp and a friend, and Patsy. That was kinda interesting.

Ugh, stresses from campaigning for ASG as College of Education Senator, College Democrats stuff, and getting a Circle K quorum together x_x. That's been taking up a bunch of my time lately. Who ever thinks that being president is no work is simply a dumb ass.

Now it's Akron's own President's day and so far I have not been successful about catching up on work. But I did shower, that's an improvement on an hour ago. Now it's 2:00, think I'll do some reading for E^3 class, then study some Japanese, and hopefully work out eventually.

Quote of the Day:
"Sorry I've been kind of an Adam-hermit." - Kat
"She spends all her time inside of an Adam?" - Me
"No, Adam spends all his time inside of her." - Patsy.

Video of the Day: "TIK TOK KESHA Parody: Glitter Puke - Key of Awe$ome #13" rofl. This video is Hilarious. It's about Ke$ha's family pulling an intervention.
"So I decide to stay, but my head is still reelin'...
then they all go down the line, talkin 'bout their feelins..."
Little Brother: "It makes me sad when I see you brush your teeth with jack,
also you borrowed by gold bike, and never gave it back..."


Song of the Day: "Radio" by Beyonce, from the album "I Am... Sasha Fierce." This song is kinda interesting, found it while trying to burn a mix CD: "Gaga Meets Sasha Fierce!" a combination of non-radio Lady Gaga songs and songs from I Am Sasha Fierce. Huh, the story behind the Sasha Fierce album is kinda interesting I suppose. But I like alot of the Beyonce songs on there, so expect to see more on here if I remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters