A Survey at 20 years 335 days

Stole this one from Patsy cause I got bored and went to Myspace. Waiting on kick-boxing.

The person who hurt you the most calls & needs you, do you go?
If they really need me, I always want to help people.

How tall is the last person you kissed?
Laura suggested Sarah was 5' 4" today, I am not sure of Sarah's exact height but lets that sounds about right.

What's on your schedule for tomorrow?
Work till 4 am tonight, class at 1:45p tomorrow. So alot of sleeping. Microeconomics, Content Reading, and I'll probably have to buy at least two books.

Do you call anyone baby?
Not really.

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a girl/guy?
I wore a shirt a girl bought me once, that I did not like at all [the shirt] because we'd started dating.

Do you fall for people easily?
I don't think so.

Is it easier to pretend everything's okay for you?
I don't pretend things are okay, I freak out until they are okay then relax for like two weeks, and then they get crazy again.

When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex?
This morning before she went to work :)

What's your current mood?
I'm excited to go kick-boxing! But also bored.

Who are you talking to?
I'm talking to Patsy.

Do you have to sleep with a television on?
Nope.

Do you own a digital camera?
It's broked. :(

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
probably? I'm thinking twice.

Do you think it makes her weak if a girl cries?
Not at all.

Have you done something recently that you regret?
Nothing comes to mind.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Definitly two, up to four.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
Yes.

Is it ever too late to apologize?
It's never too late to apologize, but it can become to late to be forgiven.

Think back to June. Who did you like?
In June? No one in particular.

Do you have a secret that you've never told ANYONE?
Of course.

Do you think someone is falling in love with you?
I think someone is in love with me, I hope.

Have you ever laid on a bed and stayed there for no reason at all?
Hahaha, year all the time. It's relaxing, worrying about falling asleep usually gets me up and goin.

Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
Nope, that's not right.

Have you fixed things with anyone recently?
Not recently.

Would it be hard seeing someone kiss the last person you kissed?
Um, YEAH.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Waaay to easily.

What does your hair look like?
Short brown with blonde highlights/tips.

When was the last time you saw your father?
January 24th, 1998.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yeah.

If a friend walks out of your life do you go after them or let them go?
I usually go after them, depending on the circumstances.

How many months until your birthday?
EXACTLY 1 month!

What are you listening to?
"Little Song" by The Secret Handshake.

Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
Ever? Hahaha, all the time. Once while exploring Mentor Headlands beach at night a cop totally caught all of us and Danielle tried to yell at him not to yell at us. FAILZ.

Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
Not really, my past mistakes aren't all that juicy I don't think. I usually laugh them off.

Are you good at giving directions?
Yes. I have an excellent sense of direction.

Do you currently have a hickey?
No.

When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
I txted her earlier, and got a response during Japanese class.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Fall. It's warm enough most people don't complain, but it's got cool days too. I like jacket weather.

If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to tell you?
Slip a note in my textbook on a page you know I'll go to at a specific point.

Can you play guitar hero?
Not really. I'm better at Rock Band drums.

Are you a jealous person?
Incredibly.

Do you want any tattoos? If so, where?
No, nor do I want one. At all.

Would you rather have your nose or tongue pierced?
Nose. But I really don't want a piercing.

Does someone like you right now?
I know at least once person does. I'm fine with just the one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing all my Drive

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters