Happy New Year!

What's my New Year's Resolution? I want to be less ashamed of my family. For years I've been pi$$ed off at their antics and shenanigans visit after visit. But this year I want to be able to invite people over unafraid that mom is wearing hand-me-down guys' clothes, covered in bleach stains or the most recent development of disgust that I WON'T EVEN MENTION! Lets just say next time I go home, I am DEFINITELY taking mom clothes shopping!

But back to positives, had a fun night partying with the roommates at our house in Akron. This is Kat's last (and really our only) big party at this house! Eh, maybe not the MOST successful party, but I think we got what we were goin for.

Video of the Day: This video is technically an upcoming movie, but lets just split it into two: THE Upcoming Toy Story 3 preview has been released! It sound average, but I'll definitely see it.

Upcoming Movie of the Day: This preview is odd, and there's an entire news article about how they're not even sure whats going on in this film. My analysis? "The Inception" is about a girl who can some how psycho-kinetically create environments.



House Perk of the Day: Kyuhun is going to be our new fourth housemate to replace the outgoing Kat! Yay for more Korean stuff!

Song of the Day: Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys. Haha, I love this song. Well, like the first 3/4ths -- I don't like Alicia Keys' solo part, its pretty boring. But this was the hit of the New Years celebrations in Times Square for obvious reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing all my Drive

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters