'Twas the Blog Before Christmas

Okay, this one'll be brief. I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I'll blog again about what I got, and hopefully not complain about what mom got me and instead be thankful she got me anything. From what I know, she certainly put more thought into Christmas shopping this year than she has in the last few and I should be more thankful. I do love'r after all.

Hope everyone has a safe, and merry Christmas with their loved ones! I still have to update the past couple blogs, and get other stuff in my life in order this break, oh boy, so much to do...

A few quick stories: got to see the house in Garfield who's Christmas lights are tuned to music on a radio station, that was fun! Got to hang out with the Garfield gang at Mongolian BBQ from which Danielle stole me a cup, also fun! Today went to Grandma's for Christmas Eve - mom got her a snuggie, and despite my embarrassment Grandma and everyone thought it was an awesome super fantastic amazing gift.

Quote of the Day: "So, have a merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, kwazy Kwanza, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn, dignified Ramadan." - Krusty the Clown, The Simpsons.

Song of the Day: "It's Christmas (What's The Difference)" by The Films. Wow, that's a crappy music video. So this is one of my favorite songs of the American Eagle soundtrack we play in the store constantly, its also one of the few Christmas-y songs I feel. The other day, me and two friends that were working thought about it and determined the song has a few adult parts if you think about it. Stuff like: "and your mother got sad, and your daddy got mad, when I told your little brother you're the best I ever had..."

Video of the Day: Aw, sometimes I get the simple bell ringing of a salvation army volunteer stuck in my head and imagine this ad I once saw. It's kinda touching.



Image of the Day: Haha, while trying to find a good image of a gingerbread house I accidentally found this and thought it was awesome. This is the companion cube from "Portal."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters