My Life According to the Black Eyed Peas

(So I don't like posting these things on Facebook, but I'm fine posting them on here occasionally when they pique my interest.) So having to wake up at 8:50am gives me ALL this free time in the morning! Lol.


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like. You can't use the band I used. Do not repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Are you a male or female?
~ Shake Your Monkey

Describe yourself.
~ Out of My Head

How do you feel?
~ Like That

Describe where you currently live.
~ Smells Like Funk

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
~ Cali to New York

What’s your favorite form of transportation?
~ Bridging the Gaps

Your best friend is . . . ?
~ Shut Up

Your favorite color is . . . ?
~ Electric City

What's the weather like?
~ Like That

Favorite time of day?
~ Now Generation

If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called?
~ Boom Boom Pow (and as a side note, LAWL! I'm tagging this...)

Your relationships?
~ Hot

Your fear?
~ Don't Phunk With My Heart


What is the best advice you have to give?
~ They Don't Want Music (I like this one -- it sounds deep! I may have to go listen to it.)

If you could change your name, you would change it to . . . ?
~ Imma Be

Thought for the Day?
~ Lets Get Retarded

How I would like to die:
~ Keep it Quiet and Stationary

My soul's present condition:
~ Rockin to the Beat

My motto:
~ I Gotta Feelin

What is life to you?
~ Party All the Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters