Busy Weekend!

No major papers that I *have* to write! Woop! Some I may to get ahead a tiny bit, but other than that a slow night thankfully.

This past weekend has been pretty exciting! Friday night went to the Wooster Relay for Life (last minute plans, just got the email and said "Hey why not.") with the G-Gang. It's nice to go on a road trip with Brit, Sarah and Kayla -- especially since our spring break New York plans were canceled much to my chagrin :(. Had a rave/dance party in the backseat to the music on my phone, lol. Then had the panty party on Saturday, which was a major success! Thanks to everyone who came! I'm glad we got a great number of Circle K'rs, and a pretty good number of new people.

Afterwards, got to see the "Dog Sees God" play Mike has been talking about for quite a while. It was actually really good, clearly a "moral of the story" play while definitly not being sappy. Haha, there was at least one character in particularl that I found come to life all to realistically... Then got to party at Kayla's house! Woo, that was fun, mainly alot of me and brit singing Pussycat Dolls songs. Also a good amount of cat-searching, ohmuhjesus... Haha, and I ate alot of really old mints.

Then today went uneventfully, thankfully, worked 12-4 blegh. Then hung out with Kayla and Brit for make-shift gang dinner at Outback. Speaking of outback -- Ohio CKI's new mascot is the Kangaroo! A nod to our beloved Zippy, no doubt (well we're taking it as so anyway, lol.)

Song of the Day: Without a doubt would be "I Love College" by Asher Roth. Haha, what a great song. "That party last night was awfully crazy, I wish we taped it.... Drink my drink and smoke my weed, but my good friends is all I need. Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat, then do it again..."

New Interesting Game of the Day: Imaginiff. Interesting board game, worth playing again - primarily in large groups of people. Do you know what game did not win this award? The cardgame Mao - also called "Mü, Maw, Mau, Mile, 5-Card Mao, Chairman, Dictator, Bjorn, Maul, Maui or King Mao." Not actually named for the dictator, it was likely named for the German card game "Mau Mau" - and was first implied in 1899, and the first recorded mention of the rules are from 1959.

Quote of the Day:
"Only you can prevent Forest Fires..." - Smokey the Bear.

Comments

Kat said…
Was there mao playing at the panty party? Because I love mao! And yes, I know I'm hugely in the minority here... which is why I'm asking why it made your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters