Boring Tuesday

Yeah, nothing particularly of note happened today. Wanted to sleep in but had to be up for my 8-10am shift, then got Rob's, took a nap before my 1:45 class only to wake up at like 1:35 and still have to like shower and change. Watched a movie on Lewis and Clark in history, then College Dems at 4:30, then went and visited Patsy at the Circle K office. "Is there a board meeting in the office?" "No, but I'm in the office and I'm bored!" lol. Went to get Starbucks, only to screw up my order ("Apple Chai frappuchino with whipped cream and carmel drizzle." Not supposed to have added the "frappuchino" part.) The lady got GRRR-angry at me, lol, so I'm thinking I'm gonna steer clear of Starbucks for a while. Then the Circle K meeting went well, and we went to Denny's afterward for some more fun!


Actually, as a result of this experience I'm moving Starbucks back into the "Active Lentan Items"...

My Lent Item:
Meat
Starbucks
Olive Garden
Starbucks again


Song of the Day: "I Don't Know" by Lily Allen. (Lyrics) So all day I've been listening to the Akron radio TV channel, and they play pretty good music. I napped through alot of it; and was almost late to class cause Womanizer came on, but they just played a song I haven't heard before and its kinda interesting. (Some lyrics)

"Life's about film stars and less about mothers
It's all about fast cars and passing each other
But it doesn't matter cause I'm packing plastic
and that's what makes my life so f**king fantastic

And I am a weapon of massive consumption
and its not my fault it's how I'm program to function..."
Quote of Yesterday:
"We're the same Nathan! We're the same!" - Tracy, Heroes character
"What could that mean?" - Guy hunting Heroes characters
"We're human." - Me, answering for Nathan on TV
"Or are we Dancers?!" - Kayla

(lol, okay, I guess this is hard to explain and you had to be there. Just get the joke is about the song "Are we human or are we dancer..." by the Killers. But points to Kayla for cleverness, this still cracks me up! Reference skills are almost Andrew-ian. ;) )

House perk of the Day: We realized last night that our house, Sarah/Brit/Angela's house, and Kayla/Cory's houses are all like a street away from each other! And really easy to walk to each, so yay location, location, location.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters