It Never Ends

Well, I'd hoped this would be an easy week but I can see its going to be similarly busy as last week. Last week as I've complained repeatedly, I had that "Impeachment of Andrew Johnson" paper that I managed to turn in at 6:15am (due 10:30am) on Thursday. Then came a little less then a day of rest (well, Thursday is my busy day but it felt like a day of rest!) Then came board trainer, which was tons of fun this weekend! Got to see the District Board people, and made some good friendships that I think will make this year easier. And of course grew closer to my fellow Akron-ers that traveled with me, and got to meet Natalie's family and see her house - both of which were pretty cool!

Board trainer was a combination of fun when it could be and boring as training should be expected to be. I was not a big fan of the food, and the speeches certainly were hard to stay awake for (especially considering the ridiculous hours, sleep at 2am wake up 7:30am.) And the water smelled like rotten eggs. Got my board binder, got my board nametag, and I hope to do the best I can for the Ohio District of CKI! :D President's Council Chair, wooo!

Then yesterday's panty-trip with Circle K and to Barley House went well, and tonights Heroes with Kayla and Sarah. Lets see, general interesting things: David will be spending the night at Honors on Tuesday (not of this week) but that means I'll be dragging him to Circle K, the first meeting I'll be President-ing at.

Favorite BT Quotes:
"I will cut you!" - Samantha, simply written does not do it justice

"Look at this beautiful officer directory, no holes whatso ever!"
- Don Parker, despite fact that (taken literally) there were holes punched into it, and incorrectly as we are actually missing a PR Chair.

"...my bad..."
*silence* "HA!" - Don noting his mistake and Melissa shouts out on accident.

*Natalie does her stalker-thing about where her high school math teacher lives as we pass through her home town. I say something to Angela in the backseat.*
"Haha, Andrew, I can't see your lips but I know what your saying..." - Gomez

"Emily, Investigate!" - Recurring comment, she was a trooper and helped alot :D

House Perk of the Day: Apparently a large crayon will be hanging from our living room wall.

Song of the Day: "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls. When the people at trainer or on the Panty-shopping-trip sang country, I would sing this to get it out of my head. Because this gets stuck in my head pretty easily unfortunatly. Haha, as mom calls them, "those arrogant girls" (based on the song Don't Cha) which also led to me telling a Patsy story at Trainer. Their pretty crazy, but some songs are intersting.
"I see them staring at me
Oh, I’m a trendsetter
Yes, this is true, ’cause what I do, no one can do it betta
You can talk about me -
‘Cause I’m a hot topic.
I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters