She's Just Not That into You

ugh, fine, I'll get over her >>;

Stubborn till the end, that's the sailor's way. Nah, don't know what the heck I'm talking about, but I'm at work at the desk and feel like continuing my birthday list count-up.

4. The First Season of Veronica Mars on DVD. One of my favorite shows ever, Veronica's wit and humor is the stuff I aspire to be. Not to mention she solves mysteries! You can't get cooler than all that combined into one. And I haven't got a new DVD set in a long time, and I finally have a DVD player again.

Quote of the Day:
"The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say "no" - they may not be smart enough to say "yes."
- Keith Olbermann, The Way I See it #17 (Got this off a Starbucks cup.)

Quote of the other Day:
"I want to go to there." - Liz Lemon, 30 Rock. Lol, i don't know why but this line cracks me up.

Song of the Day: The Gospel Truth, Disney's Hercules. For reasons beyond my understanding, I was up last night watching random disney songs on youtube. Disappointing, I know. Something about the Hercules Muses seemed cool though, and I've always been a fan of Greek mythology.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's funny you were up late last night youtubing disney. I was up late last night youtubing bad 90's music. We should probably youtube at the same time in the same location sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters