Start of Finals Week

Well it's Monday, first day of finals week: I don't have any finals today, but I do tomorrow and Thursday and Friday - and a bunch of things due tomorrow x_x Right now I'm playing with Pandora.com which is trying to find music I like I guess, its successful, but it doesn't seem like its using what I like to find particular songs at all. W/e, seems cool, and its free radio.

Spike is like, a non-stop CSI marathon - lol. Been watching that alot of the last 24 hours. Right now they're on an exorcist-kinda episode. After this I'll go over to the Library to print out a newspaper clipping I need for my History Final Project [seperate from the actual final test which is tomorrow, and I need to make a note card for.] Woah! The murderer's trying to get away in mom's car! lol, stationwagon, funny.

Okay, now I'm pretty sure my 10 page paper is due Wednesday so I can do it at work tomorrow night. Now its just a matter of finishing this book report by 9, go to the pancake study break, then do the History report which will either be on anti-commie books in foreign libraries, or Brown v. Board of Education. Ugh, history majors work is never done... if he puts it off.

Song of the Day:

"Alfie" - Lily Allen. It's very KatyPerry-cutesy/demented. About a girl (who appears to be British?) who sings about her younger brother who smokes weed and plays video games all day and she's like you should really go out more, lol - reminds me of my brother (sans concrete drug accusations) and our birds are just as animated. [Music Video Link, excellent]
"
He can't be bothered cos he's high on THC.
I ask him very nicely if he'd like a cup of tea,
I can't even see him cos his room is so smoky,..."

Quote of the Day:
"Depressingly Cheery, Happily Sad." -
my title for one of my new stations on Pandora. Also "The Metrostation Station"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters