Inaugural Post

Welcome to my inaugural post, ie: first, opening. Welcome to the new blog, it seems AOL Blogs has ended in some fashion (AOL is on quite the downhill slide, and will likely end eventually) and my Myspace blog - eh, I don't like going to Myspace to write a blog. I feel like having my own blog site. And I'll probably end up setting it up on Facebook that it will appear as me posting a Note whenever I post a blog, so hopefully you'll get informed :D

Hello my new readers! I have to run to my one class today (cause "Fixing Schools" is canceled) Global History Conflicts and Encounters, so I'll hopefully post more later. Cause oh, do I have stuff to talk about.

lol, in blog options I can post in the font Webdings. Bet you'd appreciate that!

Song of the Day:
"Womanizer" - Britney Spears, just because for someone who's had alot of ups and downs in her life, I kinda like this song. And she definitely identifies the song enough.

Quote of the Day :
"If life was easy, I'd have to much fun!" (borrowed from a friend, from the old days of blogging)

Comments

Unknown said…
Awww, yay for your quote of the day! That was sooo long ago.
Anonymous said…
Oo yay, a blog from Andrew! I'll probably read it for fun. Would you want to help me set up an art blog? I've been wanting to make a blog but I usually just get annoyed with all the options lol.. and please, don't post in webdings.
Panda said…
Nevermind, I went and made one anyway lol
http://peppypanda.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Analysis: "The Worst Witch: The Movie"

Losing all my Drive

Observations on Captain Kirk's Quarters