So I've been in a bit of a Star Trek mood lately, and right now I'm watching the movie Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country before bed. Having noticed a few things I'd never noticed before, I feel like I should publish them on the internet somewhere! Firstly, I have the utmost respect and love for the people who make the tiny details of Star Trek possible. Mike Okuda in particular, who designed all of the major Starfleet computer screen layouts. And a little random background in case your curious, Star Trek VI is the sixth Star Trek movie that came out a little after Star Trek: The Next Generation aired. It is the last film to focus solely on the original crew, and is set aboard the USS Enterprise-A (the second of six Federation Starships named Enterprise.) So, onto my observations! "...I can never forgive them for killing my boy." (Kirk's son David was introduced in Star Trek II, only to be killed by the Klingons in Star Trek III.) First thi...
Comments